Poka? wyniki od 1 do 10 z 10

Temat: Programowanie TMPS - zrób to sam :)

FAN INFINITI - Admin & Wujek Dobra Rada Avatar sirtrojan
    Do??czy?
    Jan 2010
    Mieszka w
    Warszawa
    Jeździ
    było: INFINITI FX35 '06 -> teraz Accord '08 2.0
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 309 raz/y

Domy?lnie Programowanie TMPS - zrób to sam :)

Na forach w Stanach pojawiła sie instrukcja jak samemu zaprogramować TMPSy w FX I gen i G35.
    Być może działa to w innych modelach.

Niestety po angielsku. cytat za infnitifx.org

This how-to walks you through reprogramming the TPMS system in a first gen FX.
    (special thanks to ModMe at myg37 forums)

This procedure was performed with success on a 2008 FX AWD.

PURPOSE / USAGE
    The TPMS system should be reprogrammed whenever new TPMS wheel units are used. This typically happens when switching from summer tires to winter tires or if using newly installed/purchased wheel units. The TPMS system does not save previous wheel sensor settings. If you had your summer wheels on, switched to winter wheels and reprogrammed, and now want to go back to summer wheels, you have to reprogram the system.

Note: you do not need to reprogram the system if you are rotating tires or have a low pressure warning.

MATERIALS / TOOLS
    3 to 4 feet of copper wire
    Flathead screwdriver

OVERVIEW
    What we're going to do is tap into the TPMS system and force it into learning mode. Learning mode is when the system actively looks for new TPMS sensor signals. If you've ever used a Bluetooth device, it's the same concept as mating it with your cell phone or laptop. We'll place the system in learning mode and mate the system to the new sensors. Once mated, your TPMS system will operate normally - it will read the tire pressures and alert you if the pressures are out of range. Most importantly (to me), the TPMS warning light on your dashboard will finally go off!

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
    1) By the driver's side left knee, remove the entire fuse cover plate (not just the fuse door) by unscrewing the plastic screw. You may also need to remove the plastic trim by the door sill to pull the left edge of the cover plate out. Carefully pry the plastic trim up with the flathead screwdriver to dislodge the tension clips. The removed cover looks like this:

2) Take your 3 to 4 foot wire:

and strip the ends to about an inch. Leave one end and with the other, take a few copper strands and wind them together. Fold the rest back. Then put this aside for now.

3) Now get your head under the dashboard on the drivers side. There are several wiring bundles running by the fuse panel. Look for a thick one that is vertical and has a black zip tie on it. The zip tie is at about the same height as the emergency brake pedal location.

Above the zip tie about 2 to 3 inches you'll find a white female wire connector taped with electrical tape to the large wire bundle. Carefully cut the tape to pull down this connector. It has one green wire connected to it. This is our connector.

4) When looking at the connector's female end you will see 4 holes. There are 2 small holes and 2 large holes. If looking at the connector like this, the green wire goes into the left side. We are interested in the top left hole - the small hole on the left side where the green wire is connected. In this image the top left hole looks slightly larger than the top right hole because I've inserted a wire into it so many times.

5) Take the wire you set up earlier and carefuly insert the thinned and wound end (from step 2) into the top left small hole on this connector. Make sure you push it as far in as it will go. If the wire slides out easily, add a few more strands and try again. We want this end of the wire to stay inserted in the hole.

6) Now turn your FX to the Key On Engine Off position (KOEO). This is the position right before starting the engine. Your dash lights should come on, including the TPMS warning light. Immediately after turning to KOEO, take the other end of your wire and tap it on the metal rim of the cigarette lighter by the transmission shifter. Tap it 5 times. You don't have to tap super-quickly, but don't do it really slowly either. About one tap per sec for 5 secs is good. You must start tapping immediately after KOEO. As you are tapping and counting your taps keep an eye on the TPMS indicator. After the 5th tap, it should start flashing. The flash sequence we want is 0.5 sec on and 0.5 sec off. Sit and watch the indicator lamp flash for one minute or 60 flashes. If it keeps flashing - congratulations, you just placed your TPMS system into learning mode. For now, turn the key to the off position.

If it flashes for 60 seconds and then goes solid, you should clear the system by performing the TPMS Error Clear procedure.

7) Now that you can successfully get your TPMS system into learning mode, it's time to actually do the learning. In order to do this, you need to do two things. First, the tires on your FX must be set to specific tire pressures. Second, you need to drive over 45mph for approximately 5-10 minutes. The pressures are:
    Front Left 34 psi
    Front Right 31 psi
    Rear Right 29 psi
    Rear Left 26 psi

Notice these pressures decrease going clockwise around the car starting at the front left. (FL, FR, RR, RL) This is actually how your FX reports the pressures in the TRIP section of your display.

It's very important that these are the tire pressures when your TPMS system is trying to learn. If they are off, even by 1 psi - it won't work. Also, the system requires that the wheels are spinning in order for the FX to read the sensor data. I tried this whole procedure many times and could only get my FX to read the sensors at highway speeds. So using side streets at 25-35 mph may not work.

7a) Drive your FX for 10 to 15 mins to warm up the tires. Stop at a gas station at a highway rest area or right off a highway. Set your pressures in the parking lot with your warm tires. See above for the pressures.

7b) After setting your tire pressures, use your wire to enter TPMS learning mode. Once the TPMS indicator starts blinking, wait at least a minute to make sure it keeps blinking. Then start the car. Go directly from KOEO to engine on. Do not turn the car off and then on again, this will interrupt the TPMS learning mode. (If you like, instead of working from KOEO you can start the car and then tap the wire to enter learning mode. It's up to you.) Immediately get on the highway and drive at highway speeds.

Drive for 10-15 minutes or until the TPMS light goes off. If the light goes off, congratulations - you have just successfully reprogrammed your system. Navigate to the tire pressure screen on the TRIP display and you will see your tire pressures. If the light continues to flash after 15 minutes of highway speeds, your tire pressures probably aren't right. Head back to a gas station and check them. The re-enter learning mode and try again.

9) Once complete, all you have to do now is fill your tires back to the normal operating pressures and you're done. During this interim time the TPMS light may come back on indicating a low pressure situation. Just fill your tires up and the light should go off.

10) Don't forget to put your sill trim and fuse cover plate back on over the connector plug. You don't have to retape the connector to the wire bundle, but you can if you want to.

TROUBLESHOOTING
    1) I can't find the TPMS female wire connector.
    The connector is attached to the thick wire bundle about 4-6 inches higher than the emergency brake pedal. Either get your head as far under the dash as you can so you can see it, or glide your hand along the wiring until you feel it.

2) Why tap the wire on the cigarette lighter rim?
    Because we need to ground the connection, and the cig lighter rim is the easiest thing to use. There is steel under the dash you could also use, but I found that it was difficult to contort my body to accurately hit the steel and also watch the TPMS indicator at the same time.

3) I am tapping the wire but the TPMS indicator isn't blinking. Should I just keep tapping it?
    No. You should only tap it 5 times and stop. If the indicator isn't blinking make sure the wire is inserted into the interface plug as far as it will go and that you're tapping the end on a good ground. Some of the metal under the dash is not grounded properly (connected to plastic or has paint on it etc) This is why I like to use the cig rim.

4) My TPMS indicator light blinks and then goes solid.
    This is an indication of an error in the system. Clear the system by performing the TPMS Error Clear procedure then try again.

5) I've driven for over 20 minutes at highway speeds and my TPMS indicator light is still blinking.
    Make sure the system is in learning mode (0.5 sec on / 0.5 sec off blink pattern) If it is, then most likely your tire pressures are off. Reset the tires to the pressures described in step 7. Remember, tire pressures change as temperatures increase. You'll have the best luck when performing the learning procedure on fully warmed up tires.

TPMS ERROR CLEAR PROCEDURE
    This procedure will clear most of the error codes from the system. (There are 1 or 2 critical faults which can only be cleared by a consult tool) In order to clear the most common faults:
    1) Ground the TPMS connector and hold it grounded
    2) Continue holding it grounded, turn the car to KOEO or to full on
    3) Continue holding it grounded, count to 10
    4) Continue holding it grounded, turn off the car. After 5 seconds, release the ground.
    pozdrawiam
    -Grzegorz-

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

SOLD : '06 Brillant Silver/Black | Tech | Sport | Touring | HF package |Sponsors: STILLEN: STB | COLD AIR INTAKE |Z-TUBE | MOTORDYNE: 5/16 ISO |PLENUM SPACER|GIANELLE: 20" Spidreos
    Teraz: Honda Accord Tourer '08 2.0 LPG Cobalt Blue oraz Volvo V70 '02 D5 165 KM .

Proszę kolegów z zadawanie pytań na forum publicznym a nie na PW.
    Problem, który znajdzie sie na forum szybciej doczeka się odpowiedzi i jednocześnie posłuży innym forumowiczom.

FAN INFINITI - KLUBOWICZ Avatar Athens
    Do??czy?
    Jul 2010
    Mieszka w
    Warszawa/Kraków
    Jeździ
    Skyline 350GT Black Obsidian
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 4 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Dzięki! Przyda mi się bo mi nie działają... Jak nie spalę fury tymi kabelkami to opiszę czy się udało
    Infiniti Skyline 350 GT '06
    Black Obsidian

Forumowy wyjadacz Avatar djoneway
    Do??czy?
    May 2016
    Mieszka w
    Dąbrowa Górnicza
    Jeździ
    QX70 | 2014 | White Pearl
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 54 raz/y

Domy?lnie

działa ta metoda? Ktoś próbował?

Trochę już ogarniam
    Do??czy?
    Jun 2013
    Mieszka w
    Kraków
    Jeździ
    FX 45 | 2006r znów żyje! a nie jednak zdechł
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 1 raz w 1 Poście

Domy?lnie

Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50LFQwgfae8
    podobno działa nawet w przypadkach gdzie z kompa nie chcą podejść.

Forumowy wyjadacz Avatar djoneway
    Do??czy?
    May 2016
    Mieszka w
    Dąbrowa Górnicza
    Jeździ
    QX70 | 2014 | White Pearl
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 54 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Z pomocą białej wtyczki oraz wzbudzacza / aktywatora TPMS i obejścia z nim auta dookoła da się zaprogramować czujniki, sprawdzone, działa

Poglądowe video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-lI3_MDmlI

FAN INFINITI - KLUBOWICZ Avatar maruss84
    Do??czy?
    Nov 2017
    Mieszka w
    Białystok
    Jeździ
    Infiniti QX70 3.7 WHITE PEARL SOLD, FX35 2006 Szary SOLD
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 17 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Panowie, mam nowe czujniki orginał Nissan do Fx35, dzwonie właśnie po wulkanizacjach i wszędzie mi mówią że orginały tylko w ASO mi zaprogramuja/aktywuja?

Prawda?

Dopiero dołączylem
    Do??czy?
    Feb 2016
    Mieszka w
    Warszawa
    Jeździ
    M35X 2008 Srebrny
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 2 raz/y

Domy?lnie

W wawie 150zl ASO

FAN INFINITI - KLUBOWICZ Avatar maruss84
    Do??czy?
    Nov 2017
    Mieszka w
    Białystok
    Jeździ
    Infiniti QX70 3.7 WHITE PEARL SOLD, FX35 2006 Szary SOLD
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 17 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Własnie dzwoniłem do ASO Nissan B-stok, 150 pln. + 220 wymiana opon. No ale jak to w aso bywa nie koniecznie mogą się przyłożyć do wyważenia koła wiec zadzwoniłem do 2 warsztatów specializujących się w wulkanizacji
    1. Cena za 1 koło 62 pln w tym wymiana opony+mysie felgi z piachu i nalotu z klocków od strony wew + 20 pln wymiana czujnika ciśnienia
    2. Cena za 1 koło 40 pln w tym wymiana opony z wyważeniem + wymiana czujnika ciśnienia. Wcześniej u nich robiłem to nigdy nie widziałem żeby czyścili felunek od wew. strony. W sumie pierwszy raz o tym słyszę, czy to jest potrzebne czy zbędne?

GRILL MASTER CHIEF Avatar slepy62
    Do??czy?
    Sep 2010
    Mieszka w
    Wieś pod WAWĄ
    Jeździ
    INFINITI Q50S HYBRID SPORT UPPER AWD MY17 Graphite Shadow / Graphite Leather
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 560 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Cytat Napisa? maruss84 Zobacz post
    1. Cena za 1 koło 62 pln w tym wymiana opony+mysie felgi z piachu i nalotu z klocków od strony wew + 20 pln wymiana czujnika ciśnienia
    Wcześniej u nich robiłem to nigdy nie widziałem żeby czyścili felunek od wew. strony. W sumie pierwszy raz o tym słyszę, czy to jest potrzebne czy zbędne?
    Nalot z klocków tworzy "kamienne" grudki na płaskiej części felg, zwłaszcza na płaskiej części wewnętrznej i nie czyszczony, w dłuższym okresie czasu wchodzi w reakcję z powierzchnią felgi tworząc wżery..., z czasem mogą się pojawić także problemy z wyważeniem bo jeżeli te grudki odpadną już po wyważeniu - przy większych prędkościach zaczyna się bicie.

Raz w roku wystarczy - ja czyszczę dokładnie wew. część felgi zawsze przy wymianach zima ~lato ...
    Ostatnio edytowane przez slepy62 ; 15th-June-2018 o 11:06
    Pozdrawiam Irek

sold :
    - FX30dS PREMIUM MY10
    - Q50 HYBRID AWD PREMIUM UPPER MY14

Proszę kolegów o zadawanie pytań na forum publicznym a nie na PW.
    Problem, który znajdzie sie na forum szybciej doczeka się odpowiedzi i jednocześnie posłuży innym forumowiczom.

Dopiero dołączylem
    Do??czy?
    Jan 2020
    Mieszka w
    Przeworsk
    Jeździ
    M30dS , 2011 , srebrny
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 0 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Działa ten sposób w m30dS z 2011 roku z uniwersalnymi czujnikami TPMS ?

Podobne w?tki

1. Programowanie pilota
    By solista in forum G
    Odpowiedzi: 11
    Ostatni post / autor: 20th-August-2016, 14:29
  2. programowanie szyb i foteli
    By pedro in forum Audio, Nawigacja & Elektornika
    Odpowiedzi: 3
    Ostatni post / autor: 29th-January-2013, 19:29
  3. zrób to sam :)
    By sirtrojan in forum Humor
    Odpowiedzi: 2