Jan 2010
    Mieszka w
    Warszawa
    Jeździ
    było: INFINITI FX35 '06 -> teraz Accord '08 2.0
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 309 raz/y

Domy?lnie Wymiana filtra kabinowego FX35s/FX37/FX50

Instrukcja puki co angielsku ale w wolnej chwili przetłumaczę / źródło/source INFINITISCENE /
    Ważne że są fotki.

Step 1:

Open the glove box and remove any personal belongings inside

Step 2:

With the glove box open, take both hands and pull up on the glove box. Make sure your pulling it up and towards you. Doing this unlatches the tabs its attached to at the bottom. You'll hear a pop sound when it unlatches from the supporting tabs. It takes a little elbow grease at first, but don't pull too hard and make sure you don't scratch anything removing it. Last thing we want is damaged interior parts.

Click this bar to view the original image of 800x600.

Step 3:

After the glove box unlatches, tilt it to the right so that you can get the those two side tabs out of the holes on the side

Step 4:

Next pull that tab ( red arrow points to it in picture below) on the side that holds the string wire thing on the side of the glove box. The point of that wire is to help assist the glove box to help it open and glide down slowly. Just pull the tab and it will pop right off.

Step 5:

This is what it should look like after the glove box part is removed

Step 6:

Remove all seven screws I circled in red in the picture below that are attached to that plastic back plate

Step 7:

Take your hand and pull down on that lower plate that holds the floor well light. There's just three tabs, so when you pull on it, there should be a pop sound letting you know it came apart

Step 8:

Now that the seven screws were removed from the back plate, and that lower finishing plate we just removed, now it's time to remove the entire back plate. all you have to do is get a hold of it and pull it towards you. There are two clips left supporting it. Just pull on it towards you until you hear a pop sound

Step 9:

Twist the glove box light counterclockwise so that you can unhook the wire for the glove box light from the back plate. Doing this allows you to set the back plate aside and have more room to work with

Step 10:

Now onto the filter. The filter is located in the white box I circled in red in the picture below

Step 11:

To remove the white cover you first have to pull the white tab on the right side towards you. I'll make a pop sound too letting you know it's released. After that you'll have to wiggle the left side a little to get the cover to come off

Step 12:

Now that you have the cover off, just pull out the old filter and put in your new FX50 grape polyphenol filter. Make sure the part that says Nissan is facing you and the arrow printed on the filter is pointing down. This is used as guide to show the direction of air to make sure you don't screw up

pozdrawiam
    -Grzegorz-

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

SOLD : '06 Brillant Silver/Black | Tech | Sport | Touring | HF package |Sponsors: STILLEN: STB | COLD AIR INTAKE |Z-TUBE | MOTORDYNE: 5/16 ISO |PLENUM SPACER|GIANELLE: 20" Spidreos
    Teraz: Honda Accord Tourer '08 2.0 LPG Cobalt Blue oraz Volvo V70 '02 D5 165 KM .

Proszę kolegów z zadawanie pytań na forum publicznym a nie na PW.
    Problem, który znajdzie sie na forum szybciej doczeka się odpowiedzi i jednocześnie posłuży innym forumowiczom.

FAN INFINITI - Admin & Wujek Dobra Rada Avatar sirtrojan
    Do??czy?
    Jan 2010
    Mieszka w
    Warszawa
    Jeździ
    Podziękował

Domy?lnie

Step 13:

Now that your new filter is now in the slot properly. Place the white cover back on. Here is the part you MUST listen to though before putting the cover back on. The filter must sit above these four white tabs on the white cover inside. I made arrows pointing to what I'm talking about. So when you put the cover back on make sure you slowly do that to make sure the filter is sitting above the four white tabs. Not doing so will screw up the airflow

[/URL]

If you look in the picture I took below, you can clearly see through the cover that the filter is sitting at the top above the four white tabs

Step 14:

Now that your completely done, assemble everything back together in the reverse order and clean up after yourself

Step 15:

Everything should look like this when completed aka the way it was before you started

And don't forget to put your cabin filter change interval reminder on too that is provided with the filter from the dealer

Congrats you just accomplished a maintenance item yourself. Go inside and treat yourself to an ice cold beer

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the hardest and 1 being the easiest, I'd give this DIY a 4.

As always happy modding
    pozdrawiam
    -Grzegorz-

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

SOLD : '06 Brillant Silver/Black | Tech | Sport | Touring | HF package |Sponsors: STILLEN: STB | COLD AIR INTAKE |Z-TUBE | MOTORDYNE: 5/16 ISO |PLENUM SPACER|GIANELLE: 20" Spidreos
    Teraz: Honda Accord Tourer '08 2.0 LPG Cobalt Blue oraz Volvo V70 '02 D5 165 KM .

Problem, który znajdzie sie na forum szybciej doczeka się odpowiedzi i jednocześnie posłuży innym forumowiczom.

Dopiero dołączylem
    Do??czy?
    Feb 2011
    Mieszka w
    Warszawa
    Jeździ
    Infiniti FX35 2010 biały
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 1 raz w 1 Poście

Domy?lnie

Nie wyglada to na super łatwa sprawę

SUPER MODERATOR Avatar Lukasz
    Do??czy?
    May 2010
    Mieszka w
    Dusseldorf, Wrocław
    Jeździ
    G35, 2005
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 77 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Tylko tak wygląda. Jak ktoś ma wprawę to wymieni filtr w 10 minut.
    G35 Coupe 2005 | Twin Turbo | 550 KM - 690 Nm >LINK<

Do??czy?
    Jan 2010
    Mieszka w
    Warszawa
    Jeździ
    Podziękował

Domy?lnie

5 przed marketem w Markach
    pozdrawiam
    -Grzegorz-

Banned
    Do??czy?
    Feb 2010
    Mieszka w
    NEW YORK
    Jeździ
    INFINITI FX35 crossover 2007 rok black
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 1 raz w 1 Poście

Domy?lnie

Ztego co wiem to te nowe infiniti M ma opcje zapachowe to mietowe vaniliowe ,itd. ale wpadajac na pomysl czy zdalo by to egzamin naprzyklad jak na filter kabinowy polozyl by taka choinke zapachowa nasiaknieta zapachem ciekawe czy by to przeszlo ,i jak by to wygladalo.

Dopiero dołączylem
    Do??czy?
    Jun 2011
    Mieszka w
    Warszawa
    Jeździ
    FX35 2004
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 0 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Witam .Kiedy wymienia sie ten filtr i jaki kupic ,na allegro jest kilka rodzai nie wiem kotry wybrac

Do??czy?
    Jan 2010
    Mieszka w
    Warszawa
    Jeździ
    Podziękował

Domy?lnie

Zawsze jak nabijasz o odkażasz klimę. Jak parują ci nadmiernie szyby i/lub na wiosne. W zasadzie 1 raz w roku wystarczy.

Sam mam taki węglowy: http://allegro.pl/filtr-kabinowy-inf...005479919.html
    pozdrawiam
    -Grzegorz-

Trochę już ogarniam Avatar mooth
    Do??czy?
    Mar 2013
    Mieszka w
    Lodz
    Jeździ
    FX45
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 3 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Jutro czeka mnei wymiana wiec pogrzebalem w google i znalazlem taki filmik
    http://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/20...er_cabin/check

troszke sie rozni od podanych zdjec , jutro sie przekonam ktora wersja do mojego pasuje

FAN INFINITI - KLUBOWICZ Avatar Tomek g35c
    Do??czy?
    Feb 2012
    Mieszka w
    Płock / Warszawa ;)
    Jeździ
    BMW520d,`11,gnojownik;G35Coupe'04 Sold, FX35'03 Sold, FX37S '09
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał podziękowanie 42 raz/y

Domy?lnie

Czy w G35c jest tak samo... to sobie wymienię...
    ... z Infiniti od 2009 roku ... i tak zostanie przynajmniej w części...

***SOLD***2004 G35c: WhiteMatWrapped; GreenLedsInsite ;DBA+Hawk; 17"EOMBlackPainted;Bodykit-front bumper , Plenum Spacer, CAI - K&N; CatBack - Stillen Replica 2x2,5'' ; CatOut; OSIRIS Re-map*** ***SOLD: 2003 FX35: DBA+RedStuff; 20"EOMGoldPainted***

***2009 FX37S Premium, WhiteLedsInsite: EOM *** t.b.c.***`11 BMW 520d - gnojowóz

Strona 1 z 2 12 OstatniOstatni

Podobne w?tki

1. Poziom spalania FX37 vs. FX50
    By Grucha in forum Generalne Informacje i Pytania
    Odpowiedzi: 27
    Ostatni post / autor: 31st-December-2019, 10:55
  2. Wymiana filtra powietrza - FX35.
    By sirtrojan in forum FX/QX
    Odpowiedzi: 11
    Ostatni post / autor: 20th-February-2017, 23:58
  3. Wymiana oleju i filtra
    By seba79 in forum Generalne Informacje i Pytania